monetize your blog

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Traffic I know works!

Hi everyone here to talk to you about traffic sights that do work and will work. Theses traffic sites I am going to refer you to will get you way more and impression people will only click on your site if they are interested and how while your site looks. But if you are having problems getting a thousand hits a day then check out my referral links and there all free to join. They are exchange traffic sites. I am blogging for a living because once I find what others are interested in and I could win there trust then hey I have did my job as a blogger it ain t an easy job but it beats sitting around hoping someone will like me and give me a call back. So might as while give the people some option if they want to make some side money or they are sick and tired of working for someone else. Your chice but here some links you could check out for some real traffic I am getting mor than a 1000 views a day on this blog you are now checking out.

I have to surf and receive a 1000 points before you receive your 10,000 hits thats if you have a free account which means you will have to do a few hours of surfing but if you got a few dollars thats a diffrent story I am sure. So check it out tell me what you think.




this here you could surf others websites and earn some mailing credits that goes to your email marketing check it out.

Signup Conversion EPC Upgrade Conversion EPS Average Performance: 10.164% $1.55 11.142% $21.37 Top Performance: 56.000% $6.64 37.500% $78.84 * EPC: Earnings Per Click >> EPS: Earnings Per Signup >> Top 20 performance data is updated daily and based on last 12 months results


Anything I could do to help let me know its free just to sign up for either of these traffic eschange programs thanx guys!






 

1 comment:

  1. I have while over a thousand views aday I said views not clicks okay there is a driffrence I get over a thousand impression a day and I only been blogging 4 months not bad and making 5 cents a day with Google Adsense aless I get a couple of clicks like 50 cents a day.

    ReplyDelete