monetize your blog

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

A Post From Tha Host

       I like to share my thoughts. I see just trying to keep up with posting on each of your social media accounts takes a little work in it self. So got to put in the effort for that promoting you maybe trying to do. Twitter, Tumblr,GooglePlus usually my chooses for sharing my affiliate referral's and sometimes just some quotes or reshare of something that may have caught my attention. I do not know about you but I know it feels good when you receive the * notification which is a notice some one favor your tweet. See I have Moto G and anyone who ever had one knows you get notifactions from email,socail networks, missed calls are anything right on top of your screen you will be able to hear the sound of delivery. For Tumblr you will see the T symbol and for Google + you will see a g and plus sign above your screen.

         So yeah I have been seeing a lot of great blogging and I will usually favor or + it you know. I also been working a physical job manufacturing and been putting in some decent hours. So I still make effort to post on the blogs and see what's new out there. I usually take time to look at something usually leave a comment or reshare, you will know I was there. I know some of you probably  wondering why I never retweeted none of there work or post. You could just leave me a message I will do that for you. Long as it not going to cause people to block me or report me or something.

     However, online community is a must for a blogger get in there meet new people who have different views on things from all over the world you know? But be interested that way you will comment easiest. I do keep up with the Bitcoin communities, thinkers, and youtubers, I am open to suggestions as well. Thank you have a wonderful day and do not forget to click on some of my banners taking a look never hurts. Plus I need you guys to tell me if they are even working okay. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment