monetize your blog

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Info line/Who I Follow

 So I did not have to go to my physical job today so I am posting....I know you alll are so happy, I could give you my thoughts and ideas today. Well here on the east-coast it is now 10:48 am I like reading my news from diffrent sources. I been reading a little news on Bitcoin thanks to my Tumblr friend Bitcoinjumper I follow them to stay up to date on Bitcoin. I also want to say happy Lebron has made his mind up and decided to finish his dream of winning big home. Jesus that town really believes in you my man. I do follow a few blogs on feedly


Nicekicks, sneakernews, kicksonfire to like keep up on sneakers and what they are going for in stores and online.


    People and businessesI follow on Twitter be, Project Bitcoin, Musicpromotion,Redcoinnews, Nicekicks,CoinWorld,Fm1Fm,OgbonoSoupNaija, Superpages.com,globalinvesting,SneakersNews,Bitcoinmarket,The price of Dodge,StealhisHeart, Tumblrtextpost,Survivorcoin,TedVinzai,bestmusicnews4uradio,youngjody,Miawallace,Coindesk,AltcoinDevvie,Demo,Porsche,Nba2k14,Evelyncastro,nikeradarapp,growthhacker,On.com,




  Some people and business I follow on Google+.Womensfashion,Manta,NaturalbeautifulAnimals,LosAngelesLakers,healthRelive,JosephSwann,Ecowatch,EmiliaFernandes,CodingCorner

Some blogs I am following right now on Bloglovine are,MyBlogGotKicks,Copycopper,fashiontoast,kicksonfire,lastnitemakeup,lookbook.com,sincecerlyJules,Jewerlyontumblr,menwithpens, just those for now.


If I forgot to mention you sorry. this was just to give those who stop by on who i follow and insipire to be like. We all are a smallbiz in someway shape are form. I like to thank you all for sharing i will try to check everything day to day so I do not miss out on anything. Well see you all sooon.


No comments:

Post a Comment