monetize your blog

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Taking Heart In Business


Hi! did you all visit a Wawa and grab your free cup of coffee? Well if you did not you still got the rest of the day. I had been to two different ones today, my first cup was the caramel flavor and second cup was French vanilla. So other than that I want to say thanks Wawa for keeping me warm on this chilly day indeed.


As far as business go you have to keep your customer nodding their head like this is why I spend my money with this company. Giving back is always a loyal sign. Business for me is practicing being sharp. You have to be honest, come with new ideas and, find was that you and the customer could benefit. Hey if you have a service that works both ways then what are you waiting for. That's a business man's life finding a way to be of service and take care the bills.


Accomplishments for me today was learning from moments that we will never see again. You got to ask yourself what am I suppose to get out of this moment why is it so important and then you realize there are no mistake everything's for a purpose. So today for business I am taking a look at loyalty and how it fits in business until next ladies and gentle men I will post with you later.

Subscribe to this blog, that way when I come up with a new idea you will be the first to witness it. Hey I do not want your email address I want you to follow me on twitter @ Seemyforum you will never miss another post again.

No comments:

Post a Comment