monetize your blog

Thursday, May 29, 2014

A Bloggers Heart Is In His Research

                             

                Been doing what I been doing for about 3 years now, and thats research. Yes with all these new blogs coming out,ebooks,audio books,videos,podcasts, you are bond to learn something new. Thats basically the name of the game. I always have a hard time getting started on my articles,but when I do get started I am in it to win it. Best pratice is just do what you would do in a normal conversation, and that to let your audience know you are speaking to them.

              I have been downloading like crazy lately. Ebooks on small biz on marketing all on apps in Goolge play store...so I have been enjoying some of these apps. Yes if you have made an ebook and fliped it into an app yes it is probabily stored in my Moto G right this moment being put to use. I will eventually have a post thanking all the apps that have made me more aware. I tell you once you enjoy getting on Bing or Google and researching for answers, you are ready for blogging,marketing,and all. Like Apple staying in the know is the whole idea.



              Futhermore  thank you for stopping by and hope you will stop by again. I have a couple of blogs on Tumblr, ones called My Blog Got Kicks the other is called Jewerly On Tumblr.see those as well and follow me and I would love to follow back.

No comments:

Post a Comment