monetize your blog

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

I See Good News

  So how is everyone doing I wanted to say congratulations to the Spurs they really moved the ball and just played excellent basketball. I know Lebron did his best, Spurs was was the better team all around. I knew this was going to be diffrent outcome when Duncan mentioned he had a nasty taste in his mouth.

  Also I want to congratulate Dre and his new partnership with Tim Cooks and Apple. That was a big accomplishment coming from where you have started from. I belive Cooks is doing what he has to do to keep Apple competitive.  He not trying to be Steve Jobs cause he is Tim Cooks.


 Now with my forum you guys probably know it is the latest thing added to this blog. I would love if I could get some traffic from any of you to show my work is paying off would mean so much to me.I if you guys want to know more about Bitcoin you could leave question there for anyone on the forum to answer. The link is at my Twitter page seemyforum okay everyone.







   So Bitcoins is more popular more and more everyday. One thing I do is I get on Twitter and found people how know just as much as me on these Bitcoins are much more. Thats how you have to learn what updates are available. So I read to see whats the latest then I try to come back here to my blog and share great information that might interst anyone at anytime. I have heard Bitcoin for aleast five months before I step on broad to help others get on board while it is still in it early stages.

   I was on Linkin the other day I seen a tittle of a post reguarding a 15 year old who made a 100,000 in Bitcoin I mean thats so wonderful to see even teenagers getting involved. Like the best time you know. I also was just reading a article where a grocery store has just started accepting Bitcoin in California. Thats a leader for you take the first step to more improvement. Also here in  Jersey City, NJ Helen's Pizza will sell you a slice for 0.00339 Bitcoin. There is a sign next to the cash register where you point your phone at the sign and pay. If thats not enough checkout the clothing store thats making a change, in Bergenfield,NJ you could buy a camouflage hoody for 0.10862 Bitcoin. :source http://www.northjersey.com/news/bitcoin-finding-its-way-from-cyberspace-to-north-jersey-shops-1.659750.


  So for now the Bitcoin creator has put a cap on the Bitcoin until more are aware and using. So there only 21 million currently and 11 million are use out of this. I learned this from the video that you see posted here.
So has the demands grow so will the price. Get in get in fast jump in think later. This the new Paypal. I will be here to anwer question are you could watch all the videos you can find.





No comments:

Post a Comment