monetize your blog

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Invent it, Sell It,Bank it BY Lori Greiner

              I been reading  a book that caught my attention. I had no idea I was going to see a book on a shelf  with the tittle INVENT IT, SELLIT,BANK IT! I ask the librarian was the book on hold for someone she said it was not. So I look at it and said to myself let me check out a few pages I got some time.

        I like how she is keeping it real, like this is a process a journey not like one of those get rich  quick things. It is going to take a huge chunk of your time and some of your years if not all. First you have to have a invention. Are you going to create the next Google Plus? Well just do not give up. A lot of people going to say this has never been done before and you just should remind them that you are aware of this.


     Have a list of the things you want to accomplish on a day to day bases. "Make sure you pick your own design and creation. "Lori Greiner .You have to be disciplined and have momentum.



       I leave you with this "one of the hardest thing about being a entrepreneur is that there is no one around to tell you what to do, and no one to make sure you do it."  Lori Greiner


leave a comment and subscribe to this blog/ for your updates on Share Things


            

No comments:

Post a Comment