monetize your blog

Monday, April 14, 2014

When nothing Else works

                I want everyone to leave comments on how they day is going, and if their is anything you would like to know about, I could provide a post with that information. Today I was passing out flyers to earn some extra income it really not that easy because wanted to have something to give them when they took the flyers so I am working on some ideas.


                 Right now things not the best, but I look forward to my opportunities I have before me. Sometimes that is reading articles are books by people that were in this industry before me. I decided i going to write down the names and books and articles of people I have took advice from and use their advice.If you know a good e-book out there that has helped you out  please do share.

No comments:

Post a Comment