monetize your blog

Monday, April 28, 2014

Make Any Link An Affliate Link

                                 
Hi this excerise going to need your note pad I am going to share how you can create your

own affilate link. It works well if you use it correctly. Pay close attention to the htlm example

closely so your link could work correctly.

<a herf="Put_Your_Affilate_Link_In_Between_This_Quotes_marks">
Put_The_Text_that_Will_show_Hers</a>

Okay when you are done with that excercise we are going to need to test it. I only tried this

on my blog that I made thru Blogger, so this my demonstration for blogger who use Blogger. I

will give the website address for those who use a another service for thier own blog.


Go to your blogger sign in. Now click on layouts, from there you will be clicking on

gadgets. Now place your new code you just created into the box there. Okay you can give it a

title if you want but do not have too. Everything should work fine if done correctly but if not take

a closer look at the example make sure everything looks the same.

Thank you all for stopping by its my pleasurre to find things to get new bloggers attention

as well as all bloggers and affilates. It is great to have learn something helpful and share it

with others. Now I have learned this trick from this website here

www.affliatemoneytips.com so go checkou this site I am pretty sure you can learn other
things there as well.

                                                        www.manuelisgreat.blogspot.com
                  

No comments:

Post a Comment