monetize your blog

Friday, April 25, 2014

Adding A Feed To Your Tumblr Blog

                          

                        Adding A Feed To Your Tumblr Blog



           Did you know you could add your Tumblr blogg to FeedBurner? Well yes you can! You can go to Feedburner.com and sign up, or just log into your Google account if you have one. When you get to feedburner it will ask if you would would like to add a feed. Add your url from your Tumblr blog and it should give you a url for your feed.


           Now that you have that part done, I would like to share with you most of the things I learned on the feedburner site. It would be in your best interest to take everything they have to offer. I will share with you the "publiczeling your feed" option they give you on the feedburner site. With the Yahoo option, you want to pay close attention to what I am putting here. Log into your Yahoo account. Click on Myyahoo  on the far right side. You should see the Add content button. You want to click this. Now go back to your feedburner and copy that new url they just gave you for your new feed. Okay now that you copied it lets head back to your myyahoo. Click on the Add content boutton. In the search box it should say url. That is where you are going to paste your feed url.


            Futhermore, thanks for stopping by. Follow me @ twitter.com/seemyforum and check out my Tumblr blog as well @ tumblr.com/chasemikes. If you have anymore questions just leave them in the comments and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment