monetize your blog

Thursday, April 24, 2014

One In Many Things That Could Get You Traffic

                               What Bloggers Teach Bloggers

I never knew blogging could be so fun. There are so many technicalities you could
choose from, like always making sure you highlight the words you want viewers to really pay
attention to. This is has worked for a great deal of bloggers.

Now I would now like to instruct you all who are interested in highlighting your words or
phrases. Now what you would need to do is open a new word document. I would suggest
typing everything you will say on your post. Now go to your tool bar, you should see the text
highlighting color button,which is an a symbol with a pencil next to it. Now click on it and it
should show you colors. Now you will need to take the mouse, and highlight the words
that would be changing colors. That is how you get your readers to see what the important
message is about.

Further more, thanks for stoping by today, hope you will follow me on twitter
@ seemyforum. I would also want for you all to join my Rss Feed and add it to your my
yahoo. Thanks again
www.manuelisgreat.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment