monetize your blog

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

You Might Like This



                           My Blog Got Kicks

 

 

          Everything about opening a fresh box of Kicks is always an enjoyable experience for most of us. Whether it be for a picnic with family and friends, jogging, a tournament, or hanging out we all know the feeling. I have created a blog for that feeling we have when we witness a remarkable pair of sneakers that’s worthy of a post on our personal social account or blog.

 

          My Blog Got Kicks was created to be exciting, friendly, and to build relationships around multiple colors, pairs and brands of sneakers. Sneakers could range from 2014-1983 Nikes, Jordan’s, and New Balance jogging shoes, or Adidas, Pumas and the list goes on.I usually post 4 times a day or more. For the competition take a look around. Bloggers are always looking for new ideas thru other bloggers, (www.chasmikes.tumblr.com) so do not be shy stop by.

 

          Furthermore if you have a blog on Tumbler and enjoy sports and Kicks follow me and I will follow back. If you know someone who has a shoe business and is not sure what’s out there my blog could help a lot. I am open to advertisement. Thank You (If you have made it this far you could leave me a message seemyforum@twitter.com/ or comment www.manuelisgreat.blogspot.com)                            

No comments:

Post a Comment